Join Our Campaign
Do you have skills that could support Savera UK’s mission to eradicate harmful practices?
Are you looking for a fulfilling new voluntary role?
Do you want to join us in speaking out?
Then why not apply to join the Savera UK Advisory Board?
Our Advisory Board is a team of volunteers from diverse sectors and fields of expertise who provide the Savera UK and Savera UK Youth teams with vital advice and guidance on everything from the accessibility of our service and user experience, to finance, communications and youth engagement.
As an Advisory Board member, you will:
- Provide guidance and advice to Savera UK in your field of expertise
- Be a resource for our board and team
- Challenge our board and team with the aim of improving our service
- Support the exploration of new ideas to support the charity’s growth
- Attend up to two advisory board meetings and one away day each year
We accept applications from people in all fields, but in particular we are seeking advisor board members with expertise in:
- Funding and fundraising expertise
- Finance and accounting expertise
- Legal expertise in the area of honour based abuse and harmful practice
- Legal expertise in immigration and international law
To be considered, simply download the application form below, complete and return to [email protected]. We endeavour to respond to all applications within two weeks. However, response times may be longer during holiday periods.