Invitation to tender - Fundraising Services for Savera UK
Merseyside-based registered charity, Savera UK operates across the United Kingdom, to provide services to individuals from Black Minority Ethnic communities who are at risk of domestic abuse and harmful practices, including Forced Marriage and Female Genital Mutilation.
Savera UK is inviting tenders for the provision of fundraising services from fundraising professionals, including companies, and individuals, with appropriate experience and demonstrable results.
Project scope (2 stages)
- Thoroughly scope and develop Savera UK’s fundraising strategy, in conjunction with the Board of Directors, and key members of staff.
- Make a wide-ranging assessment of the potential sources of funding to support the charitable purposes of Savera UK.
- In the light of this assessment identify the most immediately accessible sources of funding to support Savera UK, and the activities it seeks to support
- Prepare a longer term (3yr) funding strategy for Savera UK, specifying key routes to funding, application processes, deadlines etc.
- Provide clear guidance for the financial and other management responsibilities attached to each source of external funding.
- Identify strategies to increase Savera UK’s chances of securing funds, for example, identifying partners for bids or securing high profile endorsement
Phase 2 will be shaped as a result of stage 1’s findings and in agreement with the Board of Trustees:
- Develop and submit successful bids and funding applications with Charitable Trusts, Foundations and other institutional funders (as identified in the Fundraising Strategy)
- Submission of a fortnightly progress report/pipeline
- Develop, support and deliver activities as identified by the Fundraising Strategy –(non-exhaustive and to be agreed dependant on Stage 1 findings)
*Extended* Questions to Savera UK can be submitted until Friday 17th August 2018
Deadline for submissions 31st August 2018
Interviews with shortlisted individuals / agencies: Week of 10th Sept 2018
Decision communicated by 20th Sept 2018
Project commencement meeting week of 27th Sept 2018
Phase 1 complete by 1st December 2018
For full brief and information pack please contact: Afrah Qassim E: firstname.lastname@example.org