Savera UK is a specialist service and expert in training development and delivery, we will work with you and your team and provide you all the training you required to support you when working with BME individuals who could be a victim or at a threat of domestic abuse/harmful practices of forced marriage, ‘honour based violence and female genital mutilation.
We would work with any service or organisation requiring any of types of training and would make sure the training is tailored to meet the requirements of your service or organisation.
We provide training and awareness in the following:
• Domestic Abuse and BME communities
• Harmful Practices Such as Forced marriage, Honour Based violence and Female Genital mutilation
• Speakers at conference events on the specialist work Savera does
• Cultural awareness in working with BME communities in particular those affected by domestic abuse and the harmful practices
• Provide briefings on harmful practices on request
For costing and further information on the above training, please contact us on 0800 107 0726